2021 PAGC Chicago Tour by POLAMER schedule of Tournaments
- April 23 PAGC Spring Classic
- May 2 PAGC Match Play 1st round
- May 9 Match play 2&3 round
- May 16 ABCD Academy Open
- June 6 PAGC vs Podhale annual Match Play
- June 11 Hnadzel Open
- June 16 C & M Kris Molski
- June 20 Startech Open
- June 26 XIX Chicago Pol-Am Open
- July 11 Polamer Open
- July 17 Match play 1/8 & 1/4
- August 1 NCIB Open
- August 4 Match play 1/2 and final
- August 14 PAGC Championship
- August 28 Golf Na Obcasach
- September 10 President Cup
- September 17 Tour Championship 1st playoff
- September 24 Tour playoff final round
- December 5-12 PAGC Winter Championship Orlando Fl
PAGC Chicago Tour by Polamer rules and regulations for 2021.
For tournaments played under the Chicago Tour by Polamer , the competitors will be assessed a annual fee of $150.00 ( declared PAGC members $100.00 ) or $30.00 for each tournament.
Winners in gross and nett (handicap) will get $1,000.00 voucher, to annual Orlando Winter Classic in December of 2021.
Super Seniors division (over 69 ) will be playing form tee boxes closest to 6000 yards , the rest of field closest to 6200 yards.
Super Seniors must declare they will play in super senior division on the beginning of the 2021 season.
Super Seniors can be counted only in seniors and nett category because they will be using shorter tee boxes. Closest to pin competition will be played from the same distance for all divisions .