2019 PAGC Tournaments schedule
- February 6-8 Polonia World Cup at Boyton Beach Fl
- April 26 PAGC Spring Classic
- May 8 ABCD sponsored by Mariusz Bugara , Richard and Greg Adas.
- May 22 First Round of Match Play Championship.
- May 31 W4S Open Waldek Czerpak .
- June 7-8 XVII Chicago Pol-Am Open.
- June 12 2nd Round of Match Play.
- June 14 Handzel Open
- June 19 Best Friends Open Krzysztof Molski & Marian Flis.
- June 28 3 round of Match Play
- July 12 PACBA 4 men scramble tournament.
- July 17 NCIB Open
- July 31 Chris Schick and Ed Fiedorowicz Memorial Tournament 2 men scramble.
- August 2-4 2nd Annual Wisconsin Dells 2 day Tournament.
- August 9 1/16 and 1/8 Match Play.
- August 14 Ted Szuba & Saul Garcia Tournament.
- August 20 Match Play Round of 8
- August 28 PAGC President’s Cup Adam Kieta PAGC President.
- September 5 Match play PAGC vs PCGC Toronto Canada at Black Stone GC.
- September 6-7 USA vs Canada President’s Cup at Black Stone GC in Marengo Il.
- September 14-15 Michigan Open , Sterling Hts , MI
- September 21 PAGC Club Championship
- September 25 Tour Championship – Polamer Cup.
- October 5 Annual PAGC vs Podhale match play.
- December 8-15 VI Annual Winter Classic in Orlando Fl.
In 2019 the PAGC Tour will be sponsored by well known firm POLAMER , that’s why the Tour name will be changed to PAGC Chicago Tour -Polamer Cup.
Thanks to the sponsor , this year we will be able to award for the Tour winners in gross and net free entry fee for 2019 VI Annual Winter Classic in Orlando Fl.
To be eligible all participants will need to have handicap index card.
All Tournaments in 2019 will be played according to the new USGA rules.
For each tournament, each competitor will earn points and points will be added up to each competitor’s total number of points (similar to the FedEx Cup).Points will be reassessed before the Tour Championship.
To be eligible for a trophy or award, each competitor must play in at least 6 events. The competitors with the most points after Tour Championship will receive awards.
Each competitor must pay a $20.00 for each individual PAGC Tournament, or in the alternative, a one-time $100.00 fee for all PAGC Tournaments. PAGC members in good standings (paid annual dues ) are free of charge. Spring Classic and Pol-Am Open Tournaments are excluded from additional fees.